Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The prize in the Contest of Beauty.



The Contest of Beauty continues and more links will be added, but just to encourage those who have not yet taken part above is the drawing that the winner will be sent. A pencil drawing on board of a moon gazing hare, signed and titled.
I will add more links and images as more things come through. Check out the posting to see how things are so far and for those who have sent me things so far, I will be adding them, but the days are too short and I have too much to do. I will share, and I have so enjoyed seeing, reading, listening.

1 comment:

  1. The prize is lovely. Wonder what she gazes upon? Thanks for hosting the giveaway and visiting my blog.

    I would have to say, next to my 4 grandchildren, beauty is in every sunrise and sunset; a changing canvas waiting to explore.

    I like Matador and Canon Beach.

    http://www.betterphoto.com/Premium/Gallery.aspx?id=44823&cat=59560&photoID=506333&iPage=1&mp=V2


    Cheers from California!

    ReplyDelete