Sunday, August 14, 2011

Too long

My list grew and grew until it became too big....
1. Hang washing out
2. Draw cat for cover ( still thinking about this one, as it is a tricky balance)
3. Draw wild cat
4. Hang more paintings on the walls ( the house is an obstacle course of huge drawings and paintings in frames waiting to go to Oriel y Parc in October)

Meanwhile I have work on display at Theatr Gwaun in Fishguard, in the theatre foyer.

5. Text Sophie and drop off the last of the calendars.
6. Stretch paper.
7. Put away the logs.
8. Sweep away the dust and the dirt from the studio floor and think about finishing painting the walls.
9. Send more images to Jane for the book.
10. Finish the Dream of Six Kingfishers and put together film.







Meanwhile the endpapers are now done for I am Cat and only two and a bit spreads to go. Soon I will be moving on to East of the Sun and West of the Moon.

1 comment:

  1. I think I may know who inspired the cat head and tail! Purrfect.

    ReplyDelete