Sunday, December 27, 2009

Drawing and dreaming, and a new toy.









For Christmas Robin, fed up of me saying "I wish I'd brought my camera with me", bought me a tiny tiny Pentax Optio WS80, waterproof and with 10 Mega Pixels ( whatever that means) and HD movie and also, amoungst its other all singing all dancing features, a way to stitch pictures together to make a wider angel. Oh fun!
So, here is the best view of my new studio that you can get without standing in it!  Note the new sofa festooned with cushions, for the moments when I am dreaming rather than drawing. 
Camera came from  the Celtic Camera Shaman, Ivan, at Celtic Vision, who is great with advice on what you need for the job you want your camera to do.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, Jackie, with your blogspot. I have bookmarked it because when I try the RSS to put it on my Google Reader I get carried over to Facebook which I do not want. If and when that changes I will put you on my Reader where the Cat blog and Starlight are.I am alerted to their new posts on the Reader.

    I have been following you for some time and am very taken with the photographs, the poetic images, the paintings,the old house and landscape, the sea, to begin with. There are also so many other things, the animals and the children-- Tom growing up and away, I suppose-- but how on earth you get it all done, including trips to libraries and busy times there with so many children, publishers, and a family, too. It leaves me full of wonder.
    Thanks for sharing so much of your life and art.
    annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,
    came to your blog thru surfing. Your studio looks cosey and i can imagine the lots of dreaming overthere. Such warm light....

    Sweet greetz from Momo Luna

    ReplyDelete